Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Official! I'm running for District Chair



"I believe that the best function of a political party, is in the publishing of a people's principles into office." - Glen Bradley

Are we really served by a GOP that can maybe nominate winners, but time and again nominates Republicans who fail to represent conservative principles and honor for the US and NC Constitutions?

I don't think so.

Putting Republicans into office does nothing for us, if they are not serving the Republic. If we want long term GOP success, then we have to nominate principled conservatives, and we must develop a reputation for electing principled conservatives, if we want to keep the public trust.

We come together as a party to say that we want less government, lower taxes, no Big Brother, free markets with no economic fascism, and a government that actually respects the Principles in the Declaration and the Constitution that made America great in the first place. We come together as a party to demand that our federal and state governments be held to the rule of law!

Therefore, the Republican Party must become the "People's Agent" on behalf of political access and power; and political power must be held accountable to the people, along Constitutional lines.

Vote Glen Bradley for North Carolina GOP Second District Chair

I will work to usher in an unprecedented new era of communications and transparency between the grassroots and the Republican power base. I will appoint finance and audit chairmen who will maintain a live balance sheet online, and available to all party members.

I will bring my Marine Corps and my Entrepreneurial efficiencies to bear in overseeing the daily and long term operations of the District GOP, and I will be resource-ready to assist the state GOP in carrying out statewide programs.

I will maintain regular contact with the county and state chairs and committees, and I will hold myself accountable for the function of all the counties in my district.

I will work from the precinct up; to recruit principled Conservatives who will honor the Constitution, to run for public offices throughout the Second District.

My Blog: http://rightflank.blogspot.com/
My Chip-In: http://bailoutsout.chipin.com/glen-bradley-nc-assembly-2012-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* ----- Google wave integration embed code ------ */ /* ----- Google wave integration embed code ------ */